Skip to main content

Miss Kennah doing some modeling!










Sharing a few from some modeling we did this week! My little one is growing up too fast! But she is such a great worker! She works hard for her money! LOL!






Comments

Dawn said…
Look at Miss K! She is just adorable! She does such a fabulous job for her age!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Wow such a beautiful couple!! #engagementsession #photography #photographer #kmkphotography #kmk { Professional Photography Studio serving Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia areas}

Two little Cuties!!- { Children's Photography Studio- serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia }

What a couple cuties!! I have been photographing this 6 year old since he was only 10 days old! Now I have the pleasure of photographing little brother! I so enjoy working with them and hearing Titus say " Gigi its good to see you again! My job is so rewarding with the relationships I have earned along the way of photographing great families! I wouldn't want it any other way :) Thank you for choosing