Skip to main content

Some Commercial Work of Kennah!!!!








Well, we did these today in our spare time! LOL! I so wish someday's I could clone about 3 or 4 more of myself!!! LOL! But hey we managed to get all of these shots done for the online company along with editing client's another shoot ( which I will share tomorrow with you), booking more sessions, processing orders, and then was back in the studio for another session at 8pm! Shew! But I am still up and working on editing more sessions! Sorry for those who are anxiously awaiting to see their sessions! I am running a teeny bit behind! But should be caught up by next year! LOL!! Just kidding! I will get them to you all asap! Anyway, thought I would share my little Top Model!!!!! Hey and Kennah even managed to have time to take a dip in the pool and work on her tan!!!! We all say she is brown as a biscuit! Thanks to Nanny and Pappy for taking them!!! Whatever would I do without you guys???????




Comments

Anonymous said…
Is that your daughter? She is gorgeous! I saw her on your sign. Right is that her? I am going to be getting in touch with you to do my little ones pictures! I would love my little girl to get into modeling! Maybe you can tell me how I could?
Charity Davis said…
The sign looks great and Kennah is so beautiful. I can't wait to bring Jasper back in for new picts.
Angie Griffith said…
Jasper is so alert for his age!!! I can't believe how he is growing and already standing!!! I can't wait either Charity! I always look forward to your sessions! Thanks for your sweet compliments! Your children are just beautiful!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Two little Cuties!!- { Children's Photography Studio- serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia }

What a couple cuties!! I have been photographing this 6 year old since he was only 10 days old! Now I have the pleasure of photographing little brother! I so enjoy working with them and hearing Titus say " Gigi its good to see you again! My job is so rewarding with the relationships I have earned along the way of photographing great families! I wouldn't want it any other way :) Thank you for choosing

Miss Ella

It was such a pleasure photographing this little doll! Miss Ella was such a delight! Just sharing a few of my fav's for you to enjoy!