Skip to main content

DOUBLE BLESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
















Introducing Kelsey and Jordan!! Oh these twins are so gorgeous!!! Christy called me a few weeks ago and I have been counting the days until their session!!! Being a mother of twins I know what a blessing they are! I soo wish mine were babies again! sniff sniff!!! But mine are growing up! But not too fast! I still want mine to look like little kids not teenagers!
Look at them holding hand! Ah doesn't that just melt your heart!!! A big thank you to Rebecca, who we do commercial work for, who sent me these hats for this shoot!! We love your work and I will put these to alot of use in the studio!!! I will send you picts to use on your website!!! Thanks!!!
Thanks again guys! It was a pleasure meeting you all!!!












Comments

Anonymous said…
I love twins. Great photos. The lighting looks great.
Dawn said…
Oh my goodness, I have not been to the blog since getting back from vacation and look at all the FABULOUS images!!! These twins are just soooo precious and you did such a lovely job on capturing some timeless images for their parents!
Lynn said…
Your work captured the beauty of the twins.

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

A Flawless FAIRVIEW Senior!!!!!

Cierra is such a beautiful girl! I think she should forget about Nursing and head to New York to be America's Next Top Model! She is a sweetheart as well! So at ease in front of the camera! When I consulted with them about this session we talked about her thing! She is a COLTS fan, loved the country, is also an art student, and wanted to do some on the old bridge (everyone just loves that old bridge it does have so much character). I love the variety of her session! It was so much fun! I had a hard time choosing which ones were my fav's from this session! I LOVED them all!!! You did a FABULOUS job!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your Mom!!! Thanks for CHOOSING KMK Photography for your Special Senior Session!