Skip to main content

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

These little Gals are little Dolls!!! Excuse the size of this! I send out newsletter to all of my clients! So this is sized for them! I will post more of these little angels later! Click on pict to see these little gals better!!!!

Comments

Paige said…
What GORGEOUS GIRLS! How do you come up with such great idea's. I love the way each girl is in a different color. It really captures each little angel's personality. What I love about the picture is that you have them being little girls. As a parent I know how fast our little ones grow up and It's nice to see a photographer capture the sweet innocence of their ages. When you look at pictures now or years down the road you want your picture to capture what your child is, not some trend that won't stand the test of time. Kudos' to you for keeping little girls sweet and innocent.
Dawn said…
Whoo hoo!! What little girl would not just DIE to have her portraits done in one of these pettiskirts???? OMGoodness, I bet they had the time of their lives! Good job Angela!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Miss Ella

It was such a pleasure photographing this little doll! Miss Ella was such a delight! Just sharing a few of my fav's for you to enjoy!

Two little Cuties!!- { Children's Photography Studio- serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia }

What a couple cuties!! I have been photographing this 6 year old since he was only 10 days old! Now I have the pleasure of photographing little brother! I so enjoy working with them and hearing Titus say " Gigi its good to see you again! My job is so rewarding with the relationships I have earned along the way of photographing great families! I wouldn't want it any other way :) Thank you for choosing