Skip to main content

A Loving and Beautiful Family!!!!!!!!



Charity has been such a wonderful customer! She has been in my studio so much in the last year I have totally forgotten how many times!! LOL !! When she saw those Gina Alexander purses she wanted more portraits for a special bag of her own! Here are the shots I captured for her Christine bag!!! Thanks Charity for being such a wonderful customer! I just love you and your BEAUTIFUL family and you all look Marvelous dear!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Two little Cuties!!- { Children's Photography Studio- serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia }

What a couple cuties!! I have been photographing this 6 year old since he was only 10 days old! Now I have the pleasure of photographing little brother! I so enjoy working with them and hearing Titus say " Gigi its good to see you again! My job is so rewarding with the relationships I have earned along the way of photographing great families! I wouldn't want it any other way :) Thank you for choosing

Miss Ella

It was such a pleasure photographing this little doll! Miss Ella was such a delight! Just sharing a few of my fav's for you to enjoy!