Skip to main content

Yeah Brady is turning one!!!!!!!












This little guy is a regular client of mine! His parents drive from Louisa to come to my studio! It is always so much fun to work with them! Although we are total strangers Brady and I have a bond and always have so much fun together! He just smiles and really connects with me and the camera! Amanda and Jim it is always a pleasure! Thank you both!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Miss Ella

It was such a pleasure photographing this little doll! Miss Ella was such a delight! Just sharing a few of my fav's for you to enjoy!

Two little Cuties!!- { Children's Photography Studio- serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia }

What a couple cuties!! I have been photographing this 6 year old since he was only 10 days old! Now I have the pleasure of photographing little brother! I so enjoy working with them and hearing Titus say " Gigi its good to see you again! My job is so rewarding with the relationships I have earned along the way of photographing great families! I wouldn't want it any other way :) Thank you for choosing