Skip to main content

Birthday Boy!!!!!!












This little guy is such a sweet sweet baby!!! But with parents like his, how else could he be! He is always smiling and is just a pleasure to work with! I had to laugh at his Daddy saying " Oh maybe lets dress him up in a Bunny suit" !!! I laughed and promised I would not do that again! Already done that at Easter! he hee!!! We did a bear this time! LOL!!!! I just love this family they are precious and dear to me!!! It was a pleasure once again that you chose me to capture your little angel's first birthday picts! This has been a great year with you guys!!! Love you guys your proofs are up to view on the gallery! Here are some highlights of this session!!! I had a hard time choosing just a few








Comments

crystal1982 said…
He just gets cuter every time i see him! Great photos!
Angie Griffith said…
I told his Mom how he and Addi would make the perfect couple someday! LOL! Their children be gorgeous!! See I have had them matched up for a long time just look at my blog header! hee hee!
JoAnna said…
Awww, that's such a sweet look. I love love love the feel of the photo...especially the lighting and texture. Ahhh...who cares as long as it's you behind the camera!

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

A Flawless FAIRVIEW Senior!!!!!

Cierra is such a beautiful girl! I think she should forget about Nursing and head to New York to be America's Next Top Model! She is a sweetheart as well! So at ease in front of the camera! When I consulted with them about this session we talked about her thing! She is a COLTS fan, loved the country, is also an art student, and wanted to do some on the old bridge (everyone just loves that old bridge it does have so much character). I love the variety of her session! It was so much fun! I had a hard time choosing which ones were my fav's from this session! I LOVED them all!!! You did a FABULOUS job!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your Mom!!! Thanks for CHOOSING KMK Photography for your Special Senior Session!