Skip to main content

Two Gorgeous Girls and their Beautiful family!




























This beautiful family drove from Catlettsburg for their session! Little Olivia and Emma are just little dolls!! The one of them hugging Santa just melts my heart! Mom wanted to do a special set with her and the baby and they are just beautiful! What a sweet family! Thank you all for coming in! And it was such a pleasure meeting you all!!!
















Comments

Dawn said…
What a beaufitul shot of mom and baby that one is! That is canvas worthy for sure!

And, I declare! That little girl is gorgeous! Look at her lovely hair and eyes and her skin color is just scrumptuous! Gorgeous pettiskirt shot!
Anonymous said…
Loved all of them!!! Precious one of Vic and Olivia and I loved Miss E huggin' Santa!!! Great family shot too!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

A Flawless FAIRVIEW Senior!!!!!

Cierra is such a beautiful girl! I think she should forget about Nursing and head to New York to be America's Next Top Model! She is a sweetheart as well! So at ease in front of the camera! When I consulted with them about this session we talked about her thing! She is a COLTS fan, loved the country, is also an art student, and wanted to do some on the old bridge (everyone just loves that old bridge it does have so much character). I love the variety of her session! It was so much fun! I had a hard time choosing which ones were my fav's from this session! I LOVED them all!!! You did a FABULOUS job!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your Mom!!! Thanks for CHOOSING KMK Photography for your Special Senior Session!