Skip to main content

Luke GCHS 2009 Senior- { Senior- Professional Photographer- Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia }





































What a great kid Luke is! It is always a pleasure seeing him! I have had the privilege of photographing him many times over this past year and he is always the same upbeat and smiling! Thanks for your patience Luke!!!!

Comments

Dawn said…
What a nice senior session this is! So many are so nice that I'd hate to be his family trying to make choices. I love the one of him leaning against the tree with his bible and then the ones at the bottom; I really like the one with the red shirt and that funky cool background - very urban!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Miss Ella

It was such a pleasure photographing this little doll! Miss Ella was such a delight! Just sharing a few of my fav's for you to enjoy!

Two little Cuties!!- { Children's Photography Studio- serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia }

What a couple cuties!! I have been photographing this 6 year old since he was only 10 days old! Now I have the pleasure of photographing little brother! I so enjoy working with them and hearing Titus say " Gigi its good to see you again! My job is so rewarding with the relationships I have earned along the way of photographing great families! I wouldn't want it any other way :) Thank you for choosing