Skip to main content

Shelby & Kamron- Russell Prom- { Event Professional Photographer- Kentucky,Ohio, West Virginia }


The last of the fabulous couples from Russell is the one and only Shelby and Kamron. These two are so laid back and so much fun to photograph! I am going to miss Shelby after she graduates! I did her senior session, dance session and now prom! I will miss seeing your smiling face! But I know little sis will be coming alot of the next few years!! Thanks for your patience on these!!!





Comments

Dawn said…
OMGOsh!! GORGEOUS DRESS and young lady! Her beau is just as handsome as she is pretty! Lovely iamges!

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

A Flawless FAIRVIEW Senior!!!!!

Cierra is such a beautiful girl! I think she should forget about Nursing and head to New York to be America's Next Top Model! She is a sweetheart as well! So at ease in front of the camera! When I consulted with them about this session we talked about her thing! She is a COLTS fan, loved the country, is also an art student, and wanted to do some on the old bridge (everyone just loves that old bridge it does have so much character). I love the variety of her session! It was so much fun! I had a hard time choosing which ones were my fav's from this session! I LOVED them all!!! You did a FABULOUS job!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your Mom!!! Thanks for CHOOSING KMK Photography for your Special Senior Session!