Skip to main content

Erik- Senior West Union High School-2010- { Senior Professional Photographer- Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia }
























Wow what can I say about Erik! Not only he is a complete doll! But he is such a great kid! You did such an awesome job and was so much fun to work with! It was great meeting you!!! Sorry for the delay!!!


Comments from Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/kmkphotography?ref=name

Angie I don't know what to say...I am speechless right now!!! These pics are GORGEOUS!!!! You are AWESOME!!! Well Erik is pretty handsome too...But you did an GREAT job and now I have to start trying picking the ones I want!!!!- Lori Riley

He's a handsome young man and these pictures are wonderful. I bet he has 1 proud momma!- Charity Davis

great pics! He is cute!- Crystal Hogsten

Hes a doll and awesome pics!- Trish Fields

Great pics!!- Andria Allen

Erik's pics are sooo good- Ami Bartee

I just the pics of Erik, they are so good !!!- Kristi Mueller

They are awesome!!- Carla Cambell

i love my senior pictures everyone check them out thanx a lot angie- Erik Riley

your senior pics are ah mazing. :) i especially like the one when you are playing the guitar.- Beth Denton

Cool Pict- Tonya Cochran

Comments

These are great, Ang! I love the ones with the guitar. PERFECT!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Two little Cuties!!- { Children's Photography Studio- serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia }

What a couple cuties!! I have been photographing this 6 year old since he was only 10 days old! Now I have the pleasure of photographing little brother! I so enjoy working with them and hearing Titus say " Gigi its good to see you again! My job is so rewarding with the relationships I have earned along the way of photographing great families! I wouldn't want it any other way :) Thank you for choosing

Miss Ella

It was such a pleasure photographing this little doll! Miss Ella was such a delight! Just sharing a few of my fav's for you to enjoy!