Skip to main content

Little Miss Layla- { Baby Professional Photographer- Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia }































Finally I have little Layla's session edited! Here are a few of this little Angel! She is such a doll and such a good baby! It was a pleasure working with her!!! Thanks again for your patience on these!!!



Here is what everyone is saying on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/home.php



Aww this is so sweet, I love this!- Shanna Roberts

so cute, Ang!!!! I love that pink drop and the little couch!- Karen Greer

These pics are wonderful!!! I want a baby girl so bad!! lol- Samantha Collier

so cute- Shawna Ross

so cute- Erica Jones

omg that babies eyes are beautiful and this pic really makes them glow- Elizabeth Thomas

I love this one.-, What a diva! I love her smile- Trudy Roar

I just love her eyes!!She is such a beautiful baby!!!- Tonya Salyers

Bless her heart. She's beautiful- Ashley Montgomery

My favorite!- Lillie Keeton

Her skin tones are beautiful!- Shannon Kiser

ok this is my fav, she doesnt even look real.. amazing, great work- Crystal Hogsten

those are the sweetest Pics- Ashley Waddell

She is such a doll!!!! I Love these pics- Courtney Greathouse

Angie does an awesome job I hadn''t seen any of her work before. Layla is adorable!! - April Murphy





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Two little Cuties!!- { Children's Photography Studio- serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia }

What a couple cuties!! I have been photographing this 6 year old since he was only 10 days old! Now I have the pleasure of photographing little brother! I so enjoy working with them and hearing Titus say " Gigi its good to see you again! My job is so rewarding with the relationships I have earned along the way of photographing great families! I wouldn't want it any other way :) Thank you for choosing

Miss Ella

It was such a pleasure photographing this little doll! Miss Ella was such a delight! Just sharing a few of my fav's for you to enjoy!