Skip to main content

Big Thank you!!!

I wanted to send a big Thank You to all of my clients for their patience in waiting on their proofs! I have 26 sessions left and I am hoping to finish them all up by the end of the week? What a FABULOUS year this has been! 115 SESSIONS for the month of October through November! God has continued to bless! I am still getting emails and calls wanting Christmas sessions! I cannot take anymore sessions due to the load of sessions I have to edit and orders to get in ect. I have gift certificates, which many of my clients have already purchased, if you would like to purchase one please contact me. My blog is very behind and I will try and post some sessions tomorrow or Friday but it is more important to get my clients proofs to them at this point!

One of my wonderful clients , Lea Ann Gollihue, that I feel is just God sent is over an organization called For Jamie's Sake. Here is where I need your help! You have to become a fan of Clorox Clean-Up on facebook then it ask for your vote for a kids program .For Jamie's Sake is listed click on them and show your support! What a wonderful organization!

Have a blessed day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

A Flawless FAIRVIEW Senior!!!!!

Cierra is such a beautiful girl! I think she should forget about Nursing and head to New York to be America's Next Top Model! She is a sweetheart as well! So at ease in front of the camera! When I consulted with them about this session we talked about her thing! She is a COLTS fan, loved the country, is also an art student, and wanted to do some on the old bridge (everyone just loves that old bridge it does have so much character). I love the variety of her session! It was so much fun! I had a hard time choosing which ones were my fav's from this session! I LOVED them all!!! You did a FABULOUS job!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your Mom!!! Thanks for CHOOSING KMK Photography for your Special Senior Session!