Skip to main content

Jayden is Turning 2!! { Children Professional Photography Studio- Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia }










Little Jayden has changed so much since last year!! Still a happy baby!!! IT was great seeing you all again!!




Facebook Comments:

Angie.. you are amazing!!! I wish I had half the talent you have Angie!! I would canvas this for my studio! - Mari H. Photography www.marihphotography.com

Love this Ang!!- Karen Greer- www.thesweetestthingphotography.com

How cute is he!!! These are GREAT pictures- Tracy Spencer Logan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Miss Ella

It was such a pleasure photographing this little doll! Miss Ella was such a delight! Just sharing a few of my fav's for you to enjoy!

Two little Cuties!!- { Children's Photography Studio- serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia }

What a couple cuties!! I have been photographing this 6 year old since he was only 10 days old! Now I have the pleasure of photographing little brother! I so enjoy working with them and hearing Titus say " Gigi its good to see you again! My job is so rewarding with the relationships I have earned along the way of photographing great families! I wouldn't want it any other way :) Thank you for choosing