Skip to main content

Two Indiana Beauties!! { Children Professional Photographer- Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia }


















These two little angels are the sweetest children! Such gorgeous girls!!! It was a pleasure once again photographing them! I thank you for making the trip in all the way from Indiana for this special session!

Comments

Anonymous said…
KMK Photography, Absolutely amazing I’m a photographer from the Tri-state area. I only started a few years ago.
You are inspiring and I hope you are enjoying what you have worked so hard for and every door God has opened for you. Thank you. I really appreciate you and your blog.
Angie Griffith said…
Thank you so much for your sweet comment! I truly appreciate it! Glad you enjoy reading my blog! Have a blessed day!!!
Ang - these are stunning!!!! Love them all!
Angie Griffith said…
Thanks Karen! You should see their cards! They came in yesterday! Oh my gosh!! They are beautiful! Did you finish your cards yet! I can't wait to get mine!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

A Flawless FAIRVIEW Senior!!!!!

Cierra is such a beautiful girl! I think she should forget about Nursing and head to New York to be America's Next Top Model! She is a sweetheart as well! So at ease in front of the camera! When I consulted with them about this session we talked about her thing! She is a COLTS fan, loved the country, is also an art student, and wanted to do some on the old bridge (everyone just loves that old bridge it does have so much character). I love the variety of her session! It was so much fun! I had a hard time choosing which ones were my fav's from this session! I LOVED them all!!! You did a FABULOUS job!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your Mom!!! Thanks for CHOOSING KMK Photography for your Special Senior Session!