Skip to main content





















Sweet little Hadley I know it was a long drive here from Georgetown but she did so great! Love all that gorgeous black hair!!!
Already a Wildcat fan!!!

Facebook Comments:

Holy Moly! This is precious- Candy Berry

Absolutely toooo cute!!
-Susan Ray

Guys they are beautiful , Baby girl is beautiful and so are you two

-Maryln Frye

beautiful pics!! She is adorable.
-Shannon Osborne

Those are SUCH sweet pictures!!! She is beautiful! :)
-Alcia Holbrook

I love your pictures from KMK - I love the one of the 3 of you.
-Shauna Spriggs Brillhart

I love your pictures from KMK - I love the one of the 3 of you.
-Becky Pottter

Awe...she is absolutely gorgeous!!!! Great pics Angie!!!
-Deanna Grizzle

Comments

Dawn said…
TOOOO cute! Love this little ones sleepy smiles and those hats are just precious! She's the cutest Wildcat fan I have seen - ever!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Two little Cuties!!- { Children's Photography Studio- serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia }

What a couple cuties!! I have been photographing this 6 year old since he was only 10 days old! Now I have the pleasure of photographing little brother! I so enjoy working with them and hearing Titus say " Gigi its good to see you again! My job is so rewarding with the relationships I have earned along the way of photographing great families! I wouldn't want it any other way :) Thank you for choosing

Miss Ella

It was such a pleasure photographing this little doll! Miss Ella was such a delight! Just sharing a few of my fav's for you to enjoy!