Skip to main content

Jennifer -Lewis County High 2010 Senior- { Senior Professional Photograhy Studio- Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia }

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Time to play catch up! This session was from April 19th! Sorry been swamped and have neglected my blog big time! This beauty queen was so much fun to work with! You can see why she holds the title of Miss Lewis County! What a gorgeous girl! It was great meeting you and your Mom Jennifer! Thanks for choosing KMK Photography for your senior cuts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Two little Cuties!!- { Children's Photography Studio- serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia }

What a couple cuties!! I have been photographing this 6 year old since he was only 10 days old! Now I have the pleasure of photographing little brother! I so enjoy working with them and hearing Titus say " Gigi its good to see you again! My job is so rewarding with the relationships I have earned along the way of photographing great families! I wouldn't want it any other way :) Thank you for choosing

Miss Ella

It was such a pleasure photographing this little doll! Miss Ella was such a delight! Just sharing a few of my fav's for you to enjoy!