Skip to main content

A great Family from Texas!!! { Family Professional Photography Studio serving Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia area}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just loved working with this lovely family!! It was great meeting you all! THanks for choosing KMK Photography for your families portraits! I can't wait for you to see that HUGE print you are going to love it!!

I need to share feedback more! I get in a hurry to post and forget to post the great feedback from my customers! Sorry guys! Here is some feedback from the Carter session!

Feedback:
I love them, I'll drive back home 19 hrs any day to let you photograph us! Thank you soo much..I'm sure we will see u our nxt visit home.(: - Natasha Carter

Beautiful picts Angie!- Jean Wellman

Love it! I love all of Angie's work! I am going to Isaccs and Ethans done with her in the fall!! I can't wait!- Valerie Roark

All great picts! So pretty- April Hampton

Comments

Angie Griffith said…
Thanks Karen! I am so behind this was taken back the first of May !LOL! I need to get this blog caught up! he hee!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Two little Cuties!!- { Children's Photography Studio- serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia }

What a couple cuties!! I have been photographing this 6 year old since he was only 10 days old! Now I have the pleasure of photographing little brother! I so enjoy working with them and hearing Titus say " Gigi its good to see you again! My job is so rewarding with the relationships I have earned along the way of photographing great families! I wouldn't want it any other way :) Thank you for choosing

Miss Ella

It was such a pleasure photographing this little doll! Miss Ella was such a delight! Just sharing a few of my fav's for you to enjoy!