Skip to main content

Beach Babies- { Children/ Baby Professional Photographer serving Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia areas}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


From this years edition of "By the Shore". What cuties I had this year for this special! They all loved that sand between their little piggies!! Thanks to all of you for choosing:

Comments

Dawn said…
OMGoodness....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those little girls in the petti-rompers!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Miss Ella

It was such a pleasure photographing this little doll! Miss Ella was such a delight! Just sharing a few of my fav's for you to enjoy!

Two little Cuties!!- { Children's Photography Studio- serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia }

What a couple cuties!! I have been photographing this 6 year old since he was only 10 days old! Now I have the pleasure of photographing little brother! I so enjoy working with them and hearing Titus say " Gigi its good to see you again! My job is so rewarding with the relationships I have earned along the way of photographing great families! I wouldn't want it any other way :) Thank you for choosing