Skip to main content

GCHS Homecoming 2013

Sorry for falling so far behind on my post! So I am very very behind on my blog ... let's see almost 8 months since I have posted! There are simply too many sessions a month and too many sites to post peeks to! So my apologizes! But here is a quick announcement for GCHS students attending Homecoming October 12th. I am showing my set below as well as packages that will be offered that night only. So sorry to the other schools in the area. I started booking up in June and all my Saturday's were gone then except this one I managed to move some around (I don't want my daughter mad at me! LOL! ) So below is the set and keep in mind I have 8 sofa's in my studio so I can match anyone!  photo homecoming2013.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Super Slumber Party Session!!!

This was one fun session! These Diva's came well prepared with all of their slumber party things! This special session was all for Jordan's 15th Birthday! Jordan, Peyton, Amy & Kayla you guys were so much fun! Hey let's not forget about the Mom's! It was such a pleasure meeting you all! Sorry for the delay!!