Skip to main content

College Grad- { Professional Photography studio serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia area }

This is Miss Tussey 4 Years ago her high school Senior year..  photo IMG_8652.jpg Now she is already graduating college ready to tackle the world!! Its such a wonderful feeling photographing these young men and women and seeing them reach their goals and come back for their milestone portraits! Congrats Emily!!! So proud of you and your accomplishments!  photo IMG_9089-po.jpg  photo IMG_9084-po.jpg  photo IMG_9079-po.jpg  photo IMG_9107-po.jpg  photo IMG_9098-po.jpg  photo IMG_9094-po.jpg Thanks again for choosing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Wow such a beautiful couple!! #engagementsession #photography #photographer #kmkphotography #kmk { Professional Photography Studio serving Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia areas}

Attention all Mom's of Toddlers!!!!!!!!!!!

I was contacted a couple days ago about doing some commercial work for the company which sells the angel wings I use! This company has made these for Victoria Secret and have been seen in movies such a Michael (which starred John Travolta). Anyway, I have bought several pair of them and they love my work. So after the Holidays I will be photographing their entire line. Therefore, I will be needing any of the toddlers, that are currently, clients of mine to contact me if they are interested in their children doing any modeling and being featured on this website. Many Thanks!!!!!!