Skip to main content

Accepting Others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a day behind on my weekly share! Sorry! I thought today of what I would do this on and this scripture came to mind! Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God. Romans 15:7
You know how some people just have a way of making themselves at home. Some come right on in without knocking on the door even! They slip in the back. They seem to not care about the clutter by the door that they are stepping over! They'll either help you pick it up, or step over it to pour you each a cup of coffee. How do these people do it? The key to the back door of our hearts is simply acceptance. The kind of love that would just as soon hug you in your tattered robe as in your Sunday best! That is really how I was raised! I honestly could care less what people have! KWIM? Growing up in school I played with children who were considered to be the children who did not have much! It never bothered me a bit nor would I look down on these children. I simply accepted them for who they were! A person I enjoyed to be around! Same today! I speak to everyone and you can ask my family I have never known a stranger!
I think people should leave behind their expectations of how others should be and what they should do. I believe every person is a buried treasure to be discovered and enjoyed. Differences are a source of delight! Judgments are not my job! Loving acceptance is!
When each person takes me into her heart, it is certain that she cannot stay long out of mine!
Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Miss Ella

It was such a pleasure photographing this little doll! Miss Ella was such a delight! Just sharing a few of my fav's for you to enjoy!

Two little Cuties!!- { Children's Photography Studio- serving- Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia }

What a couple cuties!! I have been photographing this 6 year old since he was only 10 days old! Now I have the pleasure of photographing little brother! I so enjoy working with them and hearing Titus say " Gigi its good to see you again! My job is so rewarding with the relationships I have earned along the way of photographing great families! I wouldn't want it any other way :) Thank you for choosing