Skip to main content

My weekly share!

I am sorry I did not share this earlier today! It has been busy here! LOL!
But I wanted to share my weekly scripture and thoughts with all! My life is filled in so many ways that I am overflowing with gratitude! It is God's strength that I depend on and seek when I face obstacles and troubles, and it always comes in steady supply! Because it is God's power that lives in me and not my own that I can live without fear. The triumphs have been replaced with the failures that were in my life! Even in those times that I may fail God or weaken and worry, I know he is patient with me and wanting me to grow. Grow into the Christian he would be pleased with! The scripture that speaks to me is found in Psalm 29:11
The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.

Today I give him thanks and praise for blessing me! I will post some picts hopefully tonight! I have several sessions that I am working on! Sorry! But needed to stop and do this! God comes first in my life! Blessings, Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Wow such a beautiful couple!! #engagementsession #photography #photographer #kmkphotography #kmk { Professional Photography Studio serving Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia areas}

Attention all Mom's of Toddlers!!!!!!!!!!!

I was contacted a couple days ago about doing some commercial work for the company which sells the angel wings I use! This company has made these for Victoria Secret and have been seen in movies such a Michael (which starred John Travolta). Anyway, I have bought several pair of them and they love my work. So after the Holidays I will be photographing their entire line. Therefore, I will be needing any of the toddlers, that are currently, clients of mine to contact me if they are interested in their children doing any modeling and being featured on this website. Many Thanks!!!!!!