Skip to main content

Little Jasper!!! Oh My this little guy is such a Doll!!!!






Look at these baby blues!! Isn't he a doll baby!!! I have been photographing him even before he came in this world!!! His Mommy is one of my repeat customers!! And I so enjoy them coming in the studio!! It is always so much fun! He is just so easy to work with and makes me realize even more why I LOVE this job so much!!!! Charity it is going to be hard on you again this time! LOL!! Here are a few of my fav's of this gorgeous little guy!!!!!

Comments

Dawn said…
Look at this little doll baby! Love his argyle vest!! Too cute for words! Poor Charity! She's gonna have a really hard time picking her favs! These are great Ang!
Paige said…
What a handsome boy. The tie is should a cute idea. It is amazing how fast children grow up and in a few years he will be wearing ties. Another great job.
Paige said…
Sorry it was a late night! I meant to say the tie is such a cute idea!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Wow such a beautiful couple!! #engagementsession #photography #photographer #kmkphotography #kmk { Professional Photography Studio serving Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia areas}

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie