Skip to main content

Share a few of Levi!!!!!!!!





Levi is such a nice young man! Just graduating with high honors from Morehead State University with a degree in Accounting and now he will be attending the University of Louisville Law School. I know many of you will see his Mom in him!! I sure do!!! Only he is 6'3 and she is not! LOL! She is a face we all love to see at our doors Monday-Saturday!!! (many times she comes to my door I am still in my pj's! LOL) Now I am sure you will know who his Mom is! Tammy it was such a pleasure meeting your son and doing this session with you both! This is a sneek peek of the session! I knew you were dying to see some! I will get your session to you asap! I have another session in 30 minutes but wanted to get these on here for you to see!!!

Comments

Katie said…
Only one word. INCREDIABLE.
Paige said…
Forget law school he needs to go into modeling. Absolutely perfect.
Dawn said…
Whoa, this young man is quite striking and the choice of clothing paired with the backgrounds just really compliments his good looks! I just know his mom is totally over the moon!

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Wow such a beautiful couple!! #engagementsession #photography #photographer #kmkphotography #kmk { Professional Photography Studio serving Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia areas}

Attention all Mom's of Toddlers!!!!!!!!!!!

I was contacted a couple days ago about doing some commercial work for the company which sells the angel wings I use! This company has made these for Victoria Secret and have been seen in movies such a Michael (which starred John Travolta). Anyway, I have bought several pair of them and they love my work. So after the Holidays I will be photographing their entire line. Therefore, I will be needing any of the toddlers, that are currently, clients of mine to contact me if they are interested in their children doing any modeling and being featured on this website. Many Thanks!!!!!!