Skip to main content

Blue Eyed Baby Boys!!!!!!!












These two little ones are so adorable! Love those baby blues!!! They were so much fun to work with! Jacob and Caleb you both were great! It was wonderful meeting you and your family! Christy I know you were so excited to see these! Oh and I know Aunt Lisa is! Thanks for stopping by the studio and being part of their session! I had to include the one of Caleb sticking his tongue out at me! LOL! Isn't that the cutest thing you ever saw!!!! Awwww!!!


Comments

BrackenPhotos said…
wow i just love what you have done with these pics of the kids, how did you to that (lighting)? i have got photoshop and photoshop elements but am still so new to it all that i am learning something new each day. but i really love this, i just don't want to blow out the faces on my pics and i feel that if the lighting is off the picture will be off. I HATE to see one side of the face dark. UWWWWWWW
Will take help.

Fantastic heirlooms... for the parents
Steph said…
These are so cute! What handsome boys! That last image is precious!
Angie Griffith said…
Bracken Photos. Just email me! I will be happy to help you out! I do agree with all you have said! I learned a long time ago that images must be sharp and of course properly exposed!Contact me and we can discuss more! I do love my job!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Wow such a beautiful couple!! #engagementsession #photography #photographer #kmkphotography #kmk { Professional Photography Studio serving Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia areas}

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Sharing some of Luke!!!!!

Luke is a super guy! A wonderful Christian with so much character! I met Luke when he came to my studio for prom picts! He is such a delightful young man! Luke it was a pleasure!!!! Thanks so much!