Skip to main content

Little Sailor Girl Gracie!!!!!!!!!!!





Gracie and her brother, Andrew, have came in my studio many times over the last year! Angie loves to have her babies photographed! And I know how she was wanting to see these so bad! So here are a few to share of Gracie's session! I will get the proofs finished and for you to view soon I have three sessions tomorrow so will get to them asap! I will have to share more of this little gal asap! She has such gorgeous eyes! I know you can't see them in this last shot but I love those long lashes! Wow what a doll! She always has such a great time with me!!! Thanks Angie!!!!!

Comments

crystal1982 said…
Love them! She is such a doll!

Popular posts from this blog

Wow such a beautiful couple!! #engagementsession #photography #photographer #kmkphotography #kmk { Professional Photography Studio serving Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia areas}

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Sharing some of Luke!!!!!

Luke is a super guy! A wonderful Christian with so much character! I met Luke when he came to my studio for prom picts! He is such a delightful young man! Luke it was a pleasure!!!! Thanks so much!