Skip to main content

Waiting Patiently!!!

I was thinking of what I could share on my blog today. I have a dear friend going through some trials and I have been there myself in the past. We all have been! This scripture comes to mind!
James 1:7-8 My Brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.
Sometimes it's hard to explain hope, just what is hope, anyway? The cutest illustration of hope I have found is about a young boy who was standing at the foot of the escalator in a big department store, intently watching the handrail. He never took his eyes off the handrail as the escalator kept going around and around. A salesperson saw him and finally asked him if he was lost. The little fellow replied, "Nope, I'm just waiting for my chewing gum to come back."
If your face is in the dust, if you are in a wringer situation, be like the little boy waiting for his chewing gum to come back! Stand firm, be patient, and trust God. Then get busy with your life! Don't let the distractions of this world take you away from your true destiny! That is really all that trials are in our life! Distractions put in our way of keeping our eyes off our true destiny! May God richly bless you all!
Ang.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow such a beautiful couple!! #engagementsession #photography #photographer #kmkphotography #kmk { Professional Photography Studio serving Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia areas}

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Sharing some of Luke!!!!!

Luke is a super guy! A wonderful Christian with so much character! I met Luke when he came to my studio for prom picts! He is such a delightful young man! Luke it was a pleasure!!!! Thanks so much!