Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Konner & Kennah!!!!!!!!!!









Six years ago today I was laying in a hospital waiting in recovery to go to the NICU to visit my babies! Konner Bryce was born at 12:02 and Kennah Brooke was born at 12:04 September 2, 2002. Let me share the story with you all. First MaKayla my oldest came to us 2 weeks before Christmas she then was 6 years old and said "I want Santa to bring me a brother and a sister for Christmas!" We both laughed and said "OH no Santa cannot bring babies to you". Then I remember JD saying "besides you will probably only get one baby". She then laughed and smiled saying " well, I am going to pray and ask God to bring me a brother and a sister". Not long after I was pregnant. The twins came early 5 weeks early! He weighed 6lbs-7oz she was 5lbs-9oz.. I can remember it like it was yesterday. Konner came first and they showed me that sweet little boy to me! I just cried and said " OH thank you God for this healthy baby boy! Then Kennah and again I thanked the good lord for a healthy baby! After I was in recovery the DR. came to me and said " now your son is not doing so well". I said let me see him. They explained to me how he was on a ventilator because of his lungs being so pre-mature and that he looked rough with all the tubes ect so not be be alarmed. Everyone seemed to be so upset! I smiled and said "it is ok". I knew then what I still know today. That the blood of Jesus could pull him through! You see that baby, now boy, is alive today because of the blood of my Jesus! I had no fears honestly! I just remembered that sweet 6 year old girl praying so earnestly to God for a brother and a sister! God answered her prayers! I share so much on my blog! And people are always telling me how they love to read it daily and are hooked! You see a blog is a personal thing it is a daily journal of your life. This is my life! I hope you all have a blessed day! I know I am blessed! Here are some picts of them from yesterday at their party!


Comments

Paige said…
LOVE SEEING YOUR KIDS. HOPE IT WAS A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

A Flawless FAIRVIEW Senior!!!!!

Cierra is such a beautiful girl! I think she should forget about Nursing and head to New York to be America's Next Top Model! She is a sweetheart as well! So at ease in front of the camera! When I consulted with them about this session we talked about her thing! She is a COLTS fan, loved the country, is also an art student, and wanted to do some on the old bridge (everyone just loves that old bridge it does have so much character). I love the variety of her session! It was so much fun! I had a hard time choosing which ones were my fav's from this session! I LOVED them all!!! You did a FABULOUS job!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your Mom!!! Thanks for CHOOSING KMK Photography for your Special Senior Session!