Skip to main content

Beautiful Baby Girl and Her Handsome Big Brother!












This session was so much fun for me! They are Raceland fans! First this little guy was the easiest 3 year old to photograph! He is such a sweetheart! And oh my how proud he is of his little sister!!! They are not only gorgeous but just sweet babies!!! Misty it was such a pleasure meeting you all!!! Thank you for bringing your little angels to me!!!!! Here are some highlights of their session!




Comments

Dawn said…
These are just too too cute! I love that first one but the little fans shots are just too dang cute too! Looks like the parents will have a really tough time deciding!
crystal1982 said…
Love, Love, Love the one of her sleeping!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

A Flawless FAIRVIEW Senior!!!!!

Cierra is such a beautiful girl! I think she should forget about Nursing and head to New York to be America's Next Top Model! She is a sweetheart as well! So at ease in front of the camera! When I consulted with them about this session we talked about her thing! She is a COLTS fan, loved the country, is also an art student, and wanted to do some on the old bridge (everyone just loves that old bridge it does have so much character). I love the variety of her session! It was so much fun! I had a hard time choosing which ones were my fav's from this session! I LOVED them all!!! You did a FABULOUS job!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your Mom!!! Thanks for CHOOSING KMK Photography for your Special Senior Session!