Skip to main content

Two Boyd County Cuties!!!































Lacey and Brooklyn are both gorgeous girls!! Kris it was such a pleasure meeting you and your girls! I am sorry for the delay! These cuties are ready for Christmas and good thing you came in early! You would not believe what this month looks like! LOL! I had so much fun this little 2 year old was so well behaved and her big sis was perfect as well!! Thanks so much for giving me the privilege of photographing you girls!!!

Comments

Dawn said…
What precious sisters...you can tell in the images with both girls that they have a special connection! How sweet are they as matching cheerleaders??

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Wow such a beautiful couple!! #engagementsession #photography #photographer #kmkphotography #kmk { Professional Photography Studio serving Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia areas}

Rod & Linette's Little Treasures!!!

Oh my what beautiful little girls! I see so much of Rod and Linette both in them! And sweet little Toto is such an adorable dog! These little angels were so easy to photograph! I had the privilege of taking their portraits last year! It is always great to see these beautiful girls! The card I am showing is a foldable 5x7 card the first image is the outside of the card the next images following are the inside spread and the last image of adorable Toto is the back of the card!! I just love this card! One of my fav's for this season!