Skip to main content

Beautiful Boyd County Babes!















These little ones are such dolls!!! Sam is so mature for his age! He just does his thing and is so sweet and just a dream to work with!!! Just look at those baby blues of his!!! Beautiful! Maggie is only 2 and was a sweetheart to work with! She is a little angel!!! And Wow just look at these gorgeous eyes on this baby! When their Grandmother called me to set up their session I was so excited! Don't' you just adore these costumes she made them even those little boots! How cute!!!She is the lead singer for the Gospel group,Gospel Tide, that I photographed for their upcoming album a few months ago! It is always a treat to have so many returning satisfied customers!

Comments

crystal1982 said…
I love the new back drop! And those kids are just tooo cute!
Angie Griffith said…
OH thanks Crystal! Yes they are so beautiful! And this backdrop, it is a gorgeous canvas! This one was tops on my list of backdrops for this year! I am so glad I bought it!! I have already used it on seniors, babies and maternity! I think it looks great with any session! Elegant and classy!
Dawn said…
Okay....drooling over here in VA over that drop! I wonder if Santa will bring me one??

Gorgeous kids! They are all adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

A Flawless FAIRVIEW Senior!!!!!

Cierra is such a beautiful girl! I think she should forget about Nursing and head to New York to be America's Next Top Model! She is a sweetheart as well! So at ease in front of the camera! When I consulted with them about this session we talked about her thing! She is a COLTS fan, loved the country, is also an art student, and wanted to do some on the old bridge (everyone just loves that old bridge it does have so much character). I love the variety of her session! It was so much fun! I had a hard time choosing which ones were my fav's from this session! I LOVED them all!!! You did a FABULOUS job!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your Mom!!! Thanks for CHOOSING KMK Photography for your Special Senior Session!