Skip to main content

My Favorite Niece- Kennedy!!!!













Wow Kennedy has grown up so fast! She does not look 14 at all! Kennedy as you can see LOVES tennis! AS a matter of fact, she has been gone for a week now playing in tournaments! Everywhere from Syracuse, NY to down South somewhere! I forget where they are next! LOL! I did manage to get some of her without that racket! She is a ham! Acts like her Dad! She was posing and saying oh Aunt Angie, how about this? A regular little super model!!! Sorry for the delay guys! You know I have been swamped this month! I even had two sessions yesterday on Thanksgiving! But when people are only here for Thanksgiving and are out of town clients I will always help them out! I had to get this posted for them to see before I begin my crazy day with sessions! I will get more done as time allows! Like I said I am swamped and trying to catch up!!

I wanted to post a little something yesterday but did not want to take up Sierra's post with it! Kennedy won't mind! LOL!

We received good news this week and I wanted let you all know how wonderful God has been to us! My Dad had a place on his back that had turned color to black and his Dr said he did not like the looks of it! He said it could be Cancer! My Dad went to the Dermatologist on Tuesday and all was good! No Cancer! When Dad called to tell me the good news he was saying God answered our prayers! I have said this time and time again but God is so good! I am thankful for him giving me two wonderful Christian parents who raised me a loving Christian home! God has been so gracious to bless them with good health as well as the rest of my family! They all mean the world to me! I give God the Thanks!!!! I hope you all have a blessed day!!!



















































Comments

Ronetta said…
Just a beautiful job! Your clients are so lucky!
Angie Griffith said…
This is from Dawn she wrote this comment and I accidentally deleted it on blogger! But found it in my email! Sleep deprived! LOL!! Anyway, thanks Dawn for your sweet comments!!

"Nice images...so many to choose from! My fav is the one of her standing in front of the door holding the wreath. It looks so natural...almost like an image from Lands End or LLBean! Awesome!!

Thanks again Dawn that was what I was going for!! Tony and Tammie want this one on the front of their card!!! It has to be one of my fav's as well!!
Ang.

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Rod & Linette's Little Treasures!!!

Oh my what beautiful little girls! I see so much of Rod and Linette both in them! And sweet little Toto is such an adorable dog! These little angels were so easy to photograph! I had the privilege of taking their portraits last year! It is always great to see these beautiful girls! The card I am showing is a foldable 5x7 card the first image is the outside of the card the next images following are the inside spread and the last image of adorable Toto is the back of the card!! I just love this card! One of my fav's for this season!

To My Loyal Customers!!!

I wanted to take this opportunity to Thank all of my Loyal Customers from the bottom of my heart for a wonderful year photographing their loved ones! I have said this time and time again in my post but my success comes from above! For without God I am nothing! I am thankful for the outpouring of his blessings to me and my family! When I reflect over this last year the growth of my business is overwhelming! Never in my greatest dreams could I have imagined such loyal clients that God has brought my way! There are many photographers all over this country that I am in close contact with, and that are my dear friends, that are amazed at my growth in such a short time! My phone is still ringing everyday with people asking me to get them in for a session! I have received emails and calls on Christmas cards received from clients of mine that are already booking for next year season! As I was looking over my books, I had a whopping 62 sessions for November and one week in December that I opene