Skip to main content

Little Miss Scarlett get ready to ooh and aww!





















This gorgeous blue eyed Cannonsburg cutie was a dream to photograph! She is the happiest baby! And what a doll!!! Just look at those gorgeous big blue eyes!!! Her Mom brought in those adorable boots and hat to photograph her in! I was cracking up at those tiny feet!!! Scarlett I had so much fun with you and it was a pleasure to meet you my dear!!!










Comments

Kelly said…
Among many of the great photos I really liked the images of the cowgril hat; really cool style and it feels like you got her natural personality.
crystal1982 said…
Wow another great job, what a cutie! I love all of the shots on the floor, just being her self. But your studio is always so clean when we go in, it makes enjoyable for the whole family.

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

A Flawless FAIRVIEW Senior!!!!!

Cierra is such a beautiful girl! I think she should forget about Nursing and head to New York to be America's Next Top Model! She is a sweetheart as well! So at ease in front of the camera! When I consulted with them about this session we talked about her thing! She is a COLTS fan, loved the country, is also an art student, and wanted to do some on the old bridge (everyone just loves that old bridge it does have so much character). I love the variety of her session! It was so much fun! I had a hard time choosing which ones were my fav's from this session! I LOVED them all!!! You did a FABULOUS job!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your Mom!!! Thanks for CHOOSING KMK Photography for your Special Senior Session!