Skip to main content

Beautiful Baby Layla!







Layla was the sweetest baby!!! She was just so easy and fun to work with!! This has to be my favorite age! 6 months old and ready for anything I wanted to do! She as beautiful baby blues! Her Mom drove from Batavia, OH for this shoot and I was worried they would not make it this week due to weather but she made it and I am so glad she did! What a doll baby! You can see the sweetness in her in these images! I had a hard time just picking a few to share! All of her session was amazing!!! It was such a pleasure meeting you all and thanks so much for choosing KMK Photography to record this special time in your daughter's life!

Comments

Mindy said…
You are an amazing photographer and I am so glad to have had the opportunity for you to photograph my daughter. I will absolutely be back for more sessions. I couldn't be happier with ALL her pictures. It will be so hard to choose!! Thanks so much!!

-Mindy
Steph said…
Awww, she is so sweet! LOVE that tutu!!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Attention all Mom's of Toddlers!!!!!!!!!!!

I was contacted a couple days ago about doing some commercial work for the company which sells the angel wings I use! This company has made these for Victoria Secret and have been seen in movies such a Michael (which starred John Travolta). Anyway, I have bought several pair of them and they love my work. So after the Holidays I will be photographing their entire line. Therefore, I will be needing any of the toddlers, that are currently, clients of mine to contact me if they are interested in their children doing any modeling and being featured on this website. Many Thanks!!!!!!

Wow such a beautiful couple!! #engagementsession #photography #photographer #kmkphotography #kmk { Professional Photography Studio serving Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia areas}