Skip to main content

Ryan & Brandie- Russell Sweethearts Dance
















Ryan and Brandie were the sweetest couple! Just dolls they both are! It was such a pleasure meeting you both! These are some of my fav's from Russell's Sweetheart Dance. Hold on I have alot more to share! I am working hard to get them all edited for you to see! Then I have the GCHS Cheerleading squad to share as well! And more and more sessions! So keep checking in daily to see what is new! Thanks again and sorry for the delay!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Super Slumber Party Session!!!

This was one fun session! These Diva's came well prepared with all of their slumber party things! This special session was all for Jordan's 15th Birthday! Jordan, Peyton, Amy & Kayla you guys were so much fun! Hey let's not forget about the Mom's! It was such a pleasure meeting you all! Sorry for the delay!!