Skip to main content

Thank You all for your Prayers this week!

My Mom is home after a week of being in the ICU. I give God the thanks for prayers answered! To my friends, family, church family and dear clients I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your continued prayers throughout this week.

A couple years ago I remember our pastor delivering a message from this passage. I love this scripture!
But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles: they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31

Through this week I have put my whole trust in the Lord and he has renewed my strength. Our lives are like winding roads and we may not see what curve lies up ahead of us but knowing our Lord is with us while traveling this path makes everything so much easier. It is hard seeing your Mom hanging on for her life and her not knowing who you are or where she is! She was at deaths door but by the GRACE of GOD she is still with us! I thank the Lord for blessing me with a wonderful Christian mother and thank him for allowing us to have her here with us still!

I pray you have a blessed day and take time to enjoy your family while they are still here with you!
God Bless,
Angie

Comments

Prayers for your mom, Angela - I'm so glad she is out of ICU. I'm thinking of you.

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

A Flawless FAIRVIEW Senior!!!!!

Cierra is such a beautiful girl! I think she should forget about Nursing and head to New York to be America's Next Top Model! She is a sweetheart as well! So at ease in front of the camera! When I consulted with them about this session we talked about her thing! She is a COLTS fan, loved the country, is also an art student, and wanted to do some on the old bridge (everyone just loves that old bridge it does have so much character). I love the variety of her session! It was so much fun! I had a hard time choosing which ones were my fav's from this session! I LOVED them all!!! You did a FABULOUS job!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your Mom!!! Thanks for CHOOSING KMK Photography for your Special Senior Session!