Skip to main content

GUIDANCE!

I have so many people tell me they enjoy my blog because it reflects me and all about me! Not only my business but who I am! I try and share scriptures, stories or whatever I feel led to do along with sharing about my business. I do give God praise everyday for not only my business but my family, health and for saving me many years ago from a life filled with sin and heartaches. Today I received an email from a client it really touched me! I wanted to share it with you! I found this scripture to add to this story that I feel we all could benefit from! I pray this blesses you today! I will be posting more sessions as I get them finished I have much to share! But today hope these words can be some encouragement to you! May God continue to pour out his blessings you!! Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding: in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3: 5-6

G U I D A N C E
Dancing With God
When I meditated on the word Guidance,I kept seeing "dance" at the end of the word. I remember reading that doing God's will is a lot like dancing. When two people try to lead, nothing feels right. The movement doesn't flow with the music, And everything is quite uncomfortable and jerky. When one person realizes that, and lets the other lead, Both bodies begin to flow with the music. One gives gentle cues, perhaps with a nudge to the back Or by pressing Lightly in one direction or another. It's as if two become one body, moving beautifully.. The dance takes surrender, willingness, And attentiveness from one person And gentle guidance and skill from the other. My eyes drew back to the word Guidance.? When I saw "G": I thought of God, followed by "U" and "I". "God, "U" and "I" dance." God, you, and I dance. As I lowered my head, I became willing to trust That I would get guidance about my life. Once again, I became willing to let God lead. My prayer for you today is that God's blessings And mercies are upon you on this day and everyday. May you abide in God, as God abides in you. Dance together with God, trusting God to lead And to guide you through each season of your life.

Let's continue to pray one for another. And I Hope You Dance !

Comments

Dawn said…
Wow...a good reminder to "Let Go and Let God" be who He wants to be in and through us. Thanks for the reminder dear friend.

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Rod & Linette's Little Treasures!!!

Oh my what beautiful little girls! I see so much of Rod and Linette both in them! And sweet little Toto is such an adorable dog! These little angels were so easy to photograph! I had the privilege of taking their portraits last year! It is always great to see these beautiful girls! The card I am showing is a foldable 5x7 card the first image is the outside of the card the next images following are the inside spread and the last image of adorable Toto is the back of the card!! I just love this card! One of my fav's for this season!

To My Loyal Customers!!!

I wanted to take this opportunity to Thank all of my Loyal Customers from the bottom of my heart for a wonderful year photographing their loved ones! I have said this time and time again in my post but my success comes from above! For without God I am nothing! I am thankful for the outpouring of his blessings to me and my family! When I reflect over this last year the growth of my business is overwhelming! Never in my greatest dreams could I have imagined such loyal clients that God has brought my way! There are many photographers all over this country that I am in close contact with, and that are my dear friends, that are amazed at my growth in such a short time! My phone is still ringing everyday with people asking me to get them in for a session! I have received emails and calls on Christmas cards received from clients of mine that are already booking for next year season! As I was looking over my books, I had a whopping 62 sessions for November and one week in December that I opene