Skip to main content

Birthday Princess- { Baby Professional Photographer- Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia }







Little Layla is turning one! This is one of the EASIEST babies to work with!!! She is just so pleasant and fun!! I have never in all my years seen baby tear into a cake like Layla did! It was hilarious!!! Not too fun cleaning up! LOL! But still it was worth it! She is such a BEAUTY!!! I love her hula set her Mom brought! She is the cutest!!!Thanks so much for bringing Layla back in to see me it is always a pleasure!!!








Comments

Dawn said…
That last cake shot is a total scream!! Boy, she looks like she really, really enjoyed her cake!! YUMMY!!

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

A Flawless FAIRVIEW Senior!!!!!

Cierra is such a beautiful girl! I think she should forget about Nursing and head to New York to be America's Next Top Model! She is a sweetheart as well! So at ease in front of the camera! When I consulted with them about this session we talked about her thing! She is a COLTS fan, loved the country, is also an art student, and wanted to do some on the old bridge (everyone just loves that old bridge it does have so much character). I love the variety of her session! It was so much fun! I had a hard time choosing which ones were my fav's from this session! I LOVED them all!!! You did a FABULOUS job!!!! It was a pleasure meeting you and your Mom!!! Thanks for CHOOSING KMK Photography for your Special Senior Session!