Skip to main content

Kennah modeling some Rachel Weissman{ Commercial Professional Photographer- Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia }
















Kennah just loves these gorgeous headbands! Cute little feathers and some bling!! She likes the skull one as well. But I am not into skulls and cross bones! Just not my thing!
I am trying to get caught up this week! But last week was extremely busy! I had 14 sessions! Wow been an extremely busy summer! So thank you all for your patience! I have the greatest clients in the world! I am working on getting these sessions edited and to you asap! Also, as for those inquiring on the Limited Edition Beach Series, due to the high volume of bookings I am extending this special through the second week of August. I am almost booked up but still have a few slots available. So those interested please call asap! Also, I am getting a ton of emails referring to Christmas sessions already! Yeah my favorite time of the year!!! I will be starting Christmas sessions early this season due to the high volume I did last year! I will be taking appointments beginning in September! I strongly urge everyone to book early to ensure you get a session! I book up quickly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Attention all Mom's of Toddlers!!!!!!!!!!!

I was contacted a couple days ago about doing some commercial work for the company which sells the angel wings I use! This company has made these for Victoria Secret and have been seen in movies such a Michael (which starred John Travolta). Anyway, I have bought several pair of them and they love my work. So after the Holidays I will be photographing their entire line. Therefore, I will be needing any of the toddlers, that are currently, clients of mine to contact me if they are interested in their children doing any modeling and being featured on this website. Many Thanks!!!!!!

Wow such a beautiful couple!! #engagementsession #photography #photographer #kmkphotography #kmk { Professional Photography Studio serving Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia areas}