Skip to main content

Shayln Glamour Session- { Pageant Headshots Professional Photographer- Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia}













I just love working with Shaylyn she is such a beautiful young lady! This special session was for some glamour shots for her pageant portfolio. These are a few of my fav's!



Those waiting on their proofs I am running about 2 weeks out on them. Due to the high volume of sessions I do weekly this is the time frame at this time on getting your sessions back to you! I thank you in advance!

Comments

Gorgeous Ang!! I love them all. What a pretty girl.

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Wow such a beautiful couple!! #engagementsession #photography #photographer #kmkphotography #kmk { Professional Photography Studio serving Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia areas}

Attention all Mom's of Toddlers!!!!!!!!!!!

I was contacted a couple days ago about doing some commercial work for the company which sells the angel wings I use! This company has made these for Victoria Secret and have been seen in movies such a Michael (which starred John Travolta). Anyway, I have bought several pair of them and they love my work. So after the Holidays I will be photographing their entire line. Therefore, I will be needing any of the toddlers, that are currently, clients of mine to contact me if they are interested in their children doing any modeling and being featured on this website. Many Thanks!!!!!!