Skip to main content

Emily Next Top Model!! { Commercial Modeling Portfolio- Kentucky, Ohio, West Virginia }
















































What a gorgeous girl!! Miss Emily is signed with a big modeling agency now. I had the privalage of photographing her portfolio for them! There are so many it was hard to choose just a few to share!
I sure hope when she makes it big she will remember me! Congrats! Emily!!

FACEBOOK COMMENTS:

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- Sue Stultz

Very Nice pictures Emily- Katie Meenach Ilmobzm

YOur absolutely gorgeous!- LaWanna Conley

Very Pretty Picts Emily!!- Jessica Barney

Great Pictures- Tracy Logan

Emily is beautiful and such a sweet person! Great picts!- HEather Harris

Beautiful PIctures- Suzy Gibeaut

Angie where do you go to get these great picts. looks like everywhere! -They are great! Deanna Scott

Some of the best pix I have ever seen! Great job and beautiful subject!- Carrie Brunch

Very pretty picts! Tina Barker

Love your picts really nice!!! - Valerie Ruark

Fantastic Talent!!! - Lisa Dean-St.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie

Wow such a beautiful couple!! #engagementsession #photography #photographer #kmkphotography #kmk { Professional Photography Studio serving Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia areas}

Rod & Linette's Little Treasures!!!

Oh my what beautiful little girls! I see so much of Rod and Linette both in them! And sweet little Toto is such an adorable dog! These little angels were so easy to photograph! I had the privilege of taking their portraits last year! It is always great to see these beautiful girls! The card I am showing is a foldable 5x7 card the first image is the outside of the card the next images following are the inside spread and the last image of adorable Toto is the back of the card!! I just love this card! One of my fav's for this season!