Skip to main content

A great Family from Texas!!! { Family Professional Photography Studio serving Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia area}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just loved working with this lovely family!! It was great meeting you all! THanks for choosing KMK Photography for your families portraits! I can't wait for you to see that HUGE print you are going to love it!!

I need to share feedback more! I get in a hurry to post and forget to post the great feedback from my customers! Sorry guys! Here is some feedback from the Carter session!

Feedback:
I love them, I'll drive back home 19 hrs any day to let you photograph us! Thank you soo much..I'm sure we will see u our nxt visit home.(: - Natasha Carter

Beautiful picts Angie!- Jean Wellman

Love it! I love all of Angie's work! I am going to Isaccs and Ethans done with her in the fall!! I can't wait!- Valerie Roark

All great picts! So pretty- April Hampton

Comments

Angie Griffith said…
Thanks Karen! I am so behind this was taken back the first of May !LOL! I need to get this blog caught up! he hee!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunflowers Fields Forever- Senior Photography-

Sharing some from a few amazing senior sessions! Oh how we love Sunflowers! :)

Wow such a beautiful couple!! #engagementsession #photography #photographer #kmkphotography #kmk { Professional Photography Studio serving Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia areas}

A Day in the Country Shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my this Day in the Country shoot was so much fun! Here is the newsletter you all will recieve! I am running this special for the little prince along with my princess special in August! Click on Newsletter to view details! Here are some random shots of these little guys having fun!!! Thanks so much again Alex, Byron, Payne & Konner!!! You all did great! Blessings! Angie